Employment opportunities in EE
- Silverwood Summer Naturalist
Three Rivers Park District
SALARY: $9.81 - $17.43 Hourly
OPENING DATE: 04/12/12
CLOSING DATE: Continuous
To develop and conduct, under direction, interpretive programs that will increase the public's awareness of their surrounding environment and foster the appreciation, enjoyment and utilization of Three Rivers Park District facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under direction, develops and conducts programs that will increase awareness of the environment and District facilities.
- Orients presentations to a specific and/or variety of audiences to assure effective communications; prepares displays for viewing by public.
- Participates in evaluation of programs to determine their effectiveness.
- Assists in evaluating data acquired and in making adjustments to programs when necessary.
High School Graduate or Graduate Equivalency Degree (GED) and at least one year of experience or related training OR any combination of education and experience equal to the above. Bachelors degree in a related area preferred. Previous Three Rivers Park District experience preferred. Experience with Natural History Interpretation preferred.
A fully completed Three Rivers Park District Online Application must be received by Human Resources. Any materials received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of relevant experience and training. The top group of applicants will be invited to participate in further job screening.
Final appointment is contingent upon the applicant passing a background investigation including a criminal history search. Costs of the background will be paid for by Three Rivers Park District.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE FILED ONLINE AT:
OUR OFFICE IS LOCATED AT:
3000 Xenium Lane North
Plymouth, MN 55441
An Equal Opportunity Employer Job #00774
SILVERWOOD SUMMER NATURALIST
- Posted: 4/19/12
Privacy Statement | SEEK is a program of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency