Employment opportunities in EE
- Office Manager
Fortin Consulting Inc.
Fortin Consulting Inc. was incorporated in 1996 and is registered with the state of Minnesota as a Small, Women Owned Business. Our mission is to provide project design and coordination which will unite citizens, environmental organizations and industry in the common goal of improving our rivers, lakes and wetlands. The company has an excellent reputation within the water protection industry. For more information about our work, visit www.fortinconsulting.com.
Fortin Consulting, Inc. has a full-time opening for an office manager. The ideal candidate has an interest in book-keeping or accounting. They will be responsible for the day to day operation of the office and will often be the first person a client will speak with. Therefore they must be very personable and professional. The candidate should have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and should be comfortable with networking and frequently interacting with others over the phone or in person.
50 Percent of the office manager's time will be spent:
1. Responsible for administrative and book-keeping.
2. Responsible for all accounts payable and receivable functions
3. Responsible for tracking expenditures/preparing invoices and financial reports
4. Organizing & tracking budget expenses
25 Percent of the office manager's time will be spent:
5. Ordering and organizing office supplies
6. Filing and overall office organization
7. Assisting technical staff with various projects
25 Percnet of the office manager's time will be spent:
8. Assisting with conference and workshop planning
9. Assisting with grant writing and report preparation
1. Basic understanding of accounting and finance
2. Experience using Excel, Word, and Outlook software programs.
3. Proficient at multi-tasking & strong attention to detail
4. Quick learner
5. Valid driver's license
1. Bachelor's Degree or accounting experience
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Experience using QuickBooks accounting software or a similar accounting program
4. Ability to be self motivated and to work independently
5. Ability to troubleshoot computer systems
Location: Hamel, MN
Compensation: $25,000 - $30,000 based on experience
Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 a.m. (evening and weekend hours are required occasionally).
Please submit a resume, three professional references and cover letter to:
Fortin Consulting, Inc.
215 Hamel Road
Hamel, MN 55340
763- 478-3612 (fax)
Application Deadline: August 7th at 5:00 pm
- Posted: 7/24/12
Privacy Statement | SEEK is a program of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency